Background. Various ecological groups of parasites determine the features of functional development of fish. Studied parasitological, physiological and hematological characteristics of roach in payprotocol pond – Argazinskoe reservoir in the Chelyabinsk region.
Materials and methods. The object of the study was the mass species – roach, which has been studied at different habitats of the Argazinskoe reservoir. The composition of ectoparasites, helminths, hematological characteristics and features of development on such indicators as growth, fatness and fertility were studied.
Results. Dominants were protozoa ectoparasites: Myxidium rhodei, Myxobolus muelleri, Trichodina reticulate, Trichodina nigra. Intramuscular and intracavitary helminths occur occasionally with the exception of diplostomiasis, which contribute to biotopic differentiation, which is manifested in the concentration of fish with this parasite in the pre-dam area of the reservoir. Found dangerous for humans helminth opisthorchiasis, which is rarely found in the upper Ob-Irtysh basin. This helminth in recent years has been observed in many reservoirs of the cascade on the Miass river. The presence of the simplest ectoparasites does not affect such characteristics of development as growth, fertility, fatness. On the contrary helminths inhibit the development of fish. The identified statistical relationship between the increase in the density of ectoparasites and concentration of individual red blood cells roach. With
increasing density of the simplest ectoparasites increases the concentration of red blood cells and lymphocytes in the blood of roach. Thus, the simplest ectoparasites can be indicators of the immune system of fish.
Conclusions. Parasitic fauna of roach Argazinskoe reservoir is typical for the species and includes and includes opisthorchiasis. The presence of the simplest ectoparasites does not affect such characteristics of development as growth, fertility, fatness. On the contrary helminths inhibit the development of fish. With increasing density of the simplest ectoparasites increases the proportion of red blood cells and lymphocytes in the blood.
1. Mazur O. E., Pronin N. M. Voprosy ikhtiologii [Ichthyology issues]. 2006, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 393–397.
2. Izvekova G. I., Zhokhov A. E. Biologiya vnutrennikh vod [Biology of inland waters]. 2016, no. 1, pp. 91–96.
3. Pravdin I. F. Rukovodstvo po izucheniyu ryb [Fish study guide]. Moscow: Pishchevaya promyshlennost', 1966, 396 p.
4. Bykhovskaya-Pavlovskaya I. E. Parazity ryb: rukovodstvo po izucheniyu [Fish parasites: study guide]. Leningrad: Nauka, 1985, 123 p.
5. Luk'yanenko V. I. Immunologiya ryb. Vrozhdennyy immunitet [Fish immunology. Innate immunity]. 2nd ed., rev. and updated. Moscow: Agropromizdat, 1989, 270 p.
6. Davydov O. N., Temnikhanov Yu. D., Kurovskaya L. Ya. Patologiya krovi ryb [Fish blood pathology]. Kiev: Inkos, 2005, 212 p.
7. Sokal R. R., Rohlf F. J. Biometry: the principles and practice of statistics in biological research. New York: Freeman & Co, 1995, 850 p.
8. Yoshioka K. Computational Statistics. 2002, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 425–437.
9. Sous' S. M., Rostovtsev A. A. Parazity ryb Novosibirskoy oblasti: v 2 t. [Parasites of fish of the Novosibirsk region: in 2 volumes]. Tyumen: Gosrybtsentr, 2006, T. 2, 166 p.
10. Volosnikov G. I., Liberman E. L. Vestnik Astrakhanskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta. Ser.: Rybnoe khozyaystvo [Bulletin of Astrakhan State Technical University: Fish industry]. 2018, no. 1, pp. 27–34.
11. Opredelitel' parazitov presnovodnykh ryb SSSR [Parasites determinant of freshwater fish in the USSR]. Ed. by O. N. Bauer. Leningrad: Nauka, 1984, vol. 1, 332 p.; 1985, vol. 2, 425 p.; 1987, vol. 3, 584 p.
12. Kashkovskiy V. V., Razmashkin D. A., Skripchenko E. G. Bolezni i parazity ryb rybovodnykh khozyaystv Sibiri i Urala [Diseases and parasites of fish from fish farms in Siberia and the Urals]. Sverdlovsk: Sredne-Ural'skoe knizhnoe izd-vo, 1974, 160 p.
13. Ieshko E. P., Lebedeva D. I., Anikieva L. V., Ilmast N. V., Yakovleva G. A. Parazitologiya [Parasitology]. 2015, vol. 49, no. 5, pp. 352–364.
14. Davydova N. A., Nokhrin D. Yu., Gribovskiy G. Yu. Voda: khimiya i ekologiya [Water: chemistry and ecology]. 2012, no. 10, pp. 114–118.
15. Mikheev V. N., Zhokhov A. E., Slivko V. M. Voprosy ikhtiologii [Ichthyology issues]. 2013, vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 613–620.
16. Yakhnenko V. M., Klimenkov I. V. Izvestiya RAN. Ser. Biologicheskaya [Proceedings of the RAS. Ser. Biological]. 2009, no. 1, pp. 46–54.
17. Bastanov R. I., Derkho M. A. Uchenye zapiski Krymskogo federal'nogo universiteta imeni V. I. Vernadskogo. Biologiya. Khimiya [Proceedings of the Crimean Federal University named after V. I. Vernadsky. Biology. Chemistry]. 2018, vol. 4 (70), no. 1, pp. 5–14.